All the football playoffs talk and TV at my house has gotten me thinking.....
A good football receiver might make 500,000 green papers a year. That's a lot of cat nip toys and kitty kibble! I think I could be a good football receiver, also. Here's why:
1. Even I can catch a ball.
2. I could run faster than most receivers (especially if there is a dog chasing me!).
3. I'm so small, I'd slip right past the linemen in a flash.
4. I have the reflexes of a cat (is that circular thinking?) :).
5. If someone was getting too close to me, I'd give them a bitey! My team might get fouled, if I did that, though.
6. I don't mind snow too much, so I'd be great in Lambeau field. I might have enough potential to make it to the Superbowl!
Danielle's Human: Danielle, I think you're forgetting something.
Danielle: What'd I forget?
Dani's Human: You don't have opposable thumbs to hold the football with.
Danielle: Oh yeah. Phooey. It was fun to dream while it lasted. *sigh*