- When I am outside, I play hard to get when I want to be petted. The human bean will sit down on the step, but I will go a few paces out of her reach and roll on my back. I make my human bean come to me! It's all part of retaining the mental dominance over your human. ;)
- One of these days, I'm going to trip my human bean. (Not purposely, of course.) I constantly rub up against my human's legs until she feeds me in the morning.
- I lick my human bean's fingers when she pets me.
- I also lick Belle the rabbit. She is a Mini Rex, and has exceptionally soft fur.
- My human thinks I have a competitive complex. You see, I dislike walking behind her outside. I have to walk in front of her. If I'm behind, I'll run really fast and catch up to her.
- My two catnip toys are kept in a ziplock bag to keep them fresh. However, a few months ago, the human bean found that it has claw marks in it. I'm not talking.
- For the second time ever since I was a kitten, the human bean saw me stand up on my back legs to look at something this summer. She thinks it was really cute. Whatever.
I would like to give this award to everyone who follows my blog, not just fifteen kitties/woofies. So, if you read this post, consider yourself the recipient of this award!