2. Flashy boxes have the nerve to wake us up while we are sleeping. We have the right to sleep in peace.
3. Flashy boxes flash at us and startle us.
4. Flashy boxes take pictures of us when we are being bad and then the pictures are posted on our blogs, which in turn, makes us look worse than the angels we really are.
5. Flashy boxes make us defend ourselves, which gets us cats in trouble with our human beans.
6. Flashy boxes take up our human's time that should rightfully be spent with us.
7. A flashy box's picture is worth a thousand words, but it hardly ever says anything good about us.
8. Flashy boxes very occasionally take pictures of us from angles that should never be seen. We do need privacy you know.
9. Flashy boxes are so bad they make my mind warp so I can't think of any other reasons!