One Cool Award!
The deal is, when you receive this award, you write 10 interesting and honest facts about yourself. Then, you pass it on to a minimum of 7 other cat blogger friends. So, here we go....
1. For the first few weeks of my life, my humans thought I was a boy. They named me Daniel. Then, they found out I was a girl. The beans liked my original name, so they dubbed me Danielle. My beans can be soooo ignorant. :)
2. Nobody knows who my feline daddy is. My mummy is a beautiful golden tabby named Annabelle. When you look at my fur in bright sunlight, you can see some subtle stripes from her genes. My unknown father gives my pedigree a mystical air, I think.
3. If given the option, I would rather drink out of a puddle than my water dish. My bean thinks that this is my wild side coming out.
4. I enjoy climbing trees, but it makes my human VERY nervous.
5. I am vet-o-phobic.
6. I lllllllllllllllllllooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee chick-hen!
7. Each morning, my bean gives me my kitty kibble occasionally with chick-hen broth. Then I get a drink of water. After that, the bean pets me and holds me. Then I go play and sleep. Then the bean feeds me again. Nobody knows what I do after the bean's bedtime. Ahh, the nightlife! *laughs evilly*
8. The beans have never given me catnip. I think my beans are afraid of me on catnip. I might wreck the house.
9. Grasshoppers should be wary around me. (crunch, crunch)
10. I am my bean's favorite model for photos.
And I nominate for this award... (if you haven't received it before)
Indigo and Rumblepurr,
The Kool Kitty Krew,
and The Whiskeratti