9.13.2009

The Stare

Today, the bean and I were outside. The bean had a plastic milk jug in hand filled with water. Notice how perfect a setting this was to pull a prank on my bean.

Well, I was bored so I was staring at the bean. This gives my human the heebie-jeebies. So we just stared at each other for a minute. Then, the bean got sick of it, so the bean rattled the milk jug with water in it to distract me. It rattled a little bit too much and the bean got water all over. Then, I gave sent the bean the "What... Me??? look.

Hee, Hee! Don't get me wrong, I love my bean, but sometimes I have to liven things up a little. :)

3 comments:

  1. We all have to keep ourselves entertained somehow Danielle. I hope you enjoyed all your visitors this week!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huffle sent me to your blog. It's nice to meet you Danielle. We don't have a blog yet but communicate with a lot of kitties who do.
    Normie (from the bridge, Mika, Sasha & Grady

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to keep the beans on their toes...don't want them getting that thought that *they* are superior or anything... MOL

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as turkey! Almost. But very close.