9.24.2009

The Big Guys


Yesterday and today, we've been having a bunch of big combines invading my turf. They are like lawn cutting monsters except about 100 times bigger. And freakier. But my bean was really happy with how cool I was with all sorts of machinery rolling around. I slept through most of it, actually. Hehehe. My bean said that most cats, like my family's past cats, went nutso. Hey, just call me the cool one. :)

(Later, to self:) Oops, looks like I need to work on my ego downsizing project again.

Anyway, here I was, all along, having no clue that I was living basically surrounded by a cornfield. Now, it's wide open spaces all around.

9 comments:

  1. Wow that is crazy looking. I have never been near one but I imagine it has to be very loud. I am amazed it didn't bother you - my kitties would have hid under the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that is just a little bit (a lot) scary. We don't like machines... we just hide under the bed till they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is one big machine. I would be scared.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know the kind of cool bugs and things you could find out there?

    I would be under the bed though, for sure.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just found your blog from Huffle Mawson's blog. Welcome to the Catblogosphere!!! My name is is Clarissa (aka RissaRoo) and I am one of 15 cats at my house (and mom's favorite because I was her first!)

    We have a blog too, although mom doesn't help us keep up with it as much as she should!

    Purrs & Headbonks
    Clarissa & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch out, dear Danielle! That big thing might run amok and start gobbling up stuff in its path.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as turkey! Almost. But very close.