2.15.2012

CET Dental Treats for Cats Review


Today, we will look at CET Chews for Cats. Here's what Vet Depot has to say about it:

CET Chews for Cats Fish Flavor, 30 Chews are a dental treat that features a dual enzyme system and abrasive texture to reduce bacteria and protect against plaque and tartar buildup. CET Chews use their texture and your pet's natural chewing motion to remove plaque and tartar.
Let's see how they work and how tasty they are!

The first time my human gave these to me, I was a little unsure about these treats because of their large size. After I tried them, though, I liked them quite well. I'd rate them about a 6.5 out of 10 on the yummy scale. If you are a picky eater, have your human buy a small package first to try them out.

Because of their crunchy texture and large size, my human bean thought they cleaned my teeth quite well.

Another neat thing about these treats is the healthy ingredients. Freeze dried fish is the first ingredient.

All in all, these treats are quite tasty in my opinion.

Just so ya'll know: Vet Direct sent these chews to me for free so I could provide a honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Binga LOVES those! Once she broke into a package and ate ALL of them! And they are not cheap, according to my human's boyfriend, who bought them. Now they are very well hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are probably not available in Australia. We always miss out on the good stuff.

    p.s. Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review, Danielle! But I don't think my Sisfur Abby would eat these cuz she is very pawticular abouts how big her food can be. Like SUPER pawticular. Oh, well.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm, thanks for doing this review. sounds like Attie would like and Audrey would not.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as turkey! Almost. But very close.