11.25.2012

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Quite a while ago, Mr. Puddy gave me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. (Sorry I'm getting to it just now, Mr. Puddy!) The rules are to tell seven unknown facts about yourself and then pass it on to fifteen other bloggers. Here are seven of my deepest, darkest secrets! (Okay, not really.)


  1. When I am outside, I play hard to get when I want to be petted. The human bean will sit down on the step, but I will go a few paces out of her reach and roll on my back. I make my human bean come to me! It's all part of retaining the mental dominance over your human. ;)
  2. One of these days, I'm going to trip my human bean. (Not purposely, of course.) I constantly rub up against my human's legs until she feeds me in the morning.
  3. I lick my human bean's fingers when she pets me. 
  4. I also lick Belle the rabbit. She is a Mini Rex, and has exceptionally soft fur. 
  5. My human thinks I have a competitive complex. You see, I dislike walking behind her outside. I have to walk in front of her. If I'm behind, I'll run really fast and catch up to her. 
  6. My two catnip toys are kept in a ziplock bag to keep them fresh. However, a few months ago, the human bean found that it has claw marks in it. I'm not talking.
  7. For the second time ever since I was a kitten, the human bean saw me stand up on my back legs to look at something this summer. She thinks it was really cute. Whatever.
I would like to give this award to everyone who follows my blog, not just fifteen kitties/woofies. So, if you read this post, consider yourself the recipient of this award!

6 comments:

  1. Concats on the award, Danielle. We thought the 7 things were great. We call #7 your meerkat impression. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concats on your award. Belle is very brave to let you lick her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concatulations on the award, Danielle! I have always wondered what it would be like to lick a bunny - you are lucky to live with Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must say, #2 is our purrsonal favorite!

    ConCATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I think your award is much deserved and it's nice to see you again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! Your secret #5 made my mom smile because I do that too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as turkey! Almost. But very close.