9.05.2009

Me, In a Tree, With a Bee

Hi cats and human beans! Today I had a mini adventure. I followed my human bean around. My human goes to all sorts of wonderful places in our yard. I was feeling giddy for no particular reason and I zipped up a tree. I never limit myself to the perpendicular plane. I go vertical.

When I came down, I went over to a hole in the ground. Then, some little buzzy thingies came out. I batted at one, because I was curious about it. Then, it came right at me. That had never happened before! Grasshoppers go away, guinea pigs go away, and even human beans go away. I hope the little buzzy thingy didn’t take my exploration of its hole personally. My human bean told me that I was lucky I didn’t get stung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as turkey! Almost. But very close.